YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.
my friend told me to watch this cooking video while listening to sad music. so i mixed a little something for you all
got a hard core therapy assignment today. it’s not due till tuesday, but i need to work on it everyday.
i haven’t even read over the instructions again by myself and i’ve already had a baby panic moment and cried.
ugh this weekend
I will never not reblog this
I’m still convinced Dankey Kang has to be a type of weed.
She must’ve heard Peter Griffin say Donkey Kong.
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
People say to me ‘You’ve changed.’ and I say ‘Haven’t you?’ People change, it’s just life.
This is too relevant. I don’t like it.
You can’t find intimacy—you can’t find home—when you’re always hiding behind masks. Intimacy requires a certain level of vulnerability. It requires a certain level of you exposing your fragmented, contradictory self to someone else. You running the risk of having your core self rejected and hurt and misunderstood.